Thursday, January 29, 2009

Snow Day!

Once again, I am trapped home with nothing to do all because of the lovely weather. This morning I woke up at 8:00 am to the sound of snow beating against my window and was automatically sure that my school was closed, for the second time this week! I have no problem with snow days, actually they are quite relaxing since my sister leaves and goes to my grandmothers house and I am left in the quite to sleep and be as lazy as I want, without being told to get up by my mother. So today I am going to probably spend the majority of my day laying in bed watching bad t.v since there is NOTHING on t.v during the week, after a few hours of that I will probably get bored and watch a few season one episodes of gossip girl... oh yeah, and the computer. Not a very productive day but its better then sitting in school right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment